Business Consultant – (Environmental)
International Synergies Limited is passionate about helping businesses turn their wastes into a valuable resource. We are looking for someone to join our team at the leading edge of the practical implementation of a circular economy.
- A self-starter with the self-discipline to work independently
- Results driven
- Well-versed in environmental issues and business conditions across industry sectors
- Experienced delivering business support on resource efficiency issues
- Experienced managing customer relationships
- A good networker
- Able to write clear and concise reports
- Comfortable delivering engaging presentations to a business audience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Foreign language skills are a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Hold a full driver’s licence and own car
Who could fulfil the role requirements of:
- Managing your own portfolio of resource efficiency projects
- Working across multiple industrial sectors as part of a team
- Assisting SMEs to benefit from improved resource efficiency by delivering tailored advice, audits and training
- Client facing
- Potential development opportunity to be involved in overseas project delivery
- Indicative salary range £35k to £40k, depending on experience.
To apply or find out more, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
There is currently one post available based at our Birmingham head office. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the available positions is filled.