International Synergies are running a webinar on 28th January 2022 in conjunction with the GBSLEP Growth Hub.
The focus will be how industrial symbiosis can be an important part of the toolkit in delivering scope 3 carbon reductions, as well as detailing the fully funded support available through the Birmingham And Solihull Industrial Symbiosis (BASIS) programme.
What will be covered?
- An introduction to the concept of GHG emissions and what a carbon footprint really means
- The frequent barriers to net zero adoption such as feasibility
- An introduction to the concepts of industrial symbiosis and the circular economy
- The part that carbon offsets can play on your journey to net zero
- Examples from companies that are doing their part in decreasing their carbon emissions and how they got there
You can find full details of the event on the Growth Hub website.