International Synergies has been shortlisted with 7 other companies for Excellence in International Business
A record 92 businesses will be chasing excellence at the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce’s annual dinner and awards on Friday, 4 March.
Where will the event be?
The local business community will gather at the ICC in Birmingham next month to recognise those who have gone above and beyond in the last year.
This will be the first time in two years the event – one of the largest business occasions in the UK – has been held live.
Who will be judging?
Judging this year’s awards are:
- Colin Barker, senior trade commissioner from Canadian High Commission
- Aftab Chughtai MBE, senior managing partner
- Aftabs, Gurmit Kler, director of business engagement, University of Birmingham
- Beverly Lindsay OBE, founder and general manager, Diamond Travel
- Michal Nowinski, highways engineer, Arup
- Eileen Schofield, founder and principal solicitor, Schofield & Associates
- Ruth Todd CBE, chief commercial officer, HS2
- Howard Trotter, business manager, Shelforce
- Stuart Watson, managing director, Leap IT
Chamber chief commercial officer Katrina Cooke, who chaired the judges, said: “The judges faced a mammoth task this year and we’re so grateful for the time they took to assess all entries in detail.
The standard of entries was again high with a number of previous winners and entrants joining the competition to be honoured on 4 March. We also thank the huge number of the companies who took the time to complete entries.
Katrina Cooke, Chamber chief commercial officer
The shortlisted businesses will go head-to-head to claim one of 12 sector awards, before finding out who will be crowned as the overall Business of the Year.