What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. Most large websites use these to improve your experience.
To learn more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org
- To enhance the security of the site.
- To anonymously measure website usage.
- To improve your experience. For example by remembering your settings for this website so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
- To provide content or services from other companies. E.g. Allow you to share pages with social networks, or show you YouTube videos.
When you visit our site some third-party service providers we use like Google, YouTube or ShareThis may store cookies to provide a personalised experience to you on other sites.
Many of these services provide more information on what their cookies do, and may give the option to opt-out of their cookies.
- Google – http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- YouTube – http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=171780
- ShareThis – http://sharethis.com/privacy
You can always clear your cookies completely after visiting our site.