NISP Canada June 2018 – Workshops Supporting Circular Economy
Light House Sustainable Building Centre are once again facilitating an Industrial Symbiosis methodology workshop and creating specialised matching analysis reports, during these one day workshops on 6th June in Metro Vancouver (New Westminster) and 13th June in Greater Edmonton.
- Help participants reduce waste management costs
- Generate new business opportunities
- Increase the size and diversity of the participants business networks
- Identify means of improving environmental performance
- Expand the regional circular economy
The workshops welcome Small, Medium and Large enterprises from any sector. In particular, the program benefits businesses with tangible resource flows (such as, but not limited to, manufacturing, farming, energy generation, construction, demolition, food, logistics and more).
During the workshops there is an opportunity to share idea generation and resource matching. The participants will provide their respective resource Have and Wants, and subsequently have a chance to review the resources with other members attending the workshop.